Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Being for the benefit of Mr. Kite...Women should consider themselves hummingbirds made of Iron

Don't just stand there with your mouh open like your catching flies! DO SOMETHING! I never said to halt. The opposite of productive is counterproductive (which is what your being (and it better be for the goddamn time being)). Find the equilibrium of yourself, balance that shit out. Don't store the work away on the highset most insignificant shelf. Right now the todom pole is shifting, your egyptian scae is movin' up and down sporadically by the hour. By and by, and by, and by....and by. Jiminy Christmas! I can't sit still! And I wouldn't wanna if I could. You should't do things to be good. As if you wouldn't, yes you would, I don't really think you should. Alledgally I'm a theif, a bandit, a traitor. I've commited treason on my own land. My hands are black in guilt. Brand me up, like a cow, I'ma bad man now. Oh lawd, I'm a freeloadin', freewheelin', sonofabitch and I ain't got nothin to hide cause I ain't got nothin' to show for my existence. See, I'm animalistic. I don't do nothin' I need to other than things necessary for my survival. That, and the occasional sneer at the world, and I won't quit my bitchin'. Never even think about that, even for a time amount in a smidgeon. I think I need to take my midol. My hormones, they be out of whack, think I'd oughta hit the sack, hit the fucking road jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment